Types of hooks and scrap standards
The hook is the main load-bearing part of the electric hoist, mainly in two forms: single hook and double hook.
Single hook: It is a commonly used hook with simple structure and convenient use. The material is generally forged with 20 # high quality carbon steel or 20Mn, and the maximum lifting weight is not more than 80 tons.
Double hooks: Double hooks are used when the lifting weight is large, and the force is even and symmetrical. The material is generally forged with 20 # high quality carbon steel or 20Mn. Generally, double hooks are used for lifting equipment larger than 80 tons.
Laminated hooks are formed by cutting and forming multiple pieces of steel plates. Since the hook plates will not break at the same time, the work reliability is better than the forged hooks as a whole. The disadvantages are their own weight and large size.
Scrap standards for hooks:
The hook is cracked; the dangerous section wear is 10% of the original size; the opening degree is increased by 15% compared with the original size; the torsional deformation is more than 10 degrees, the disadvantage is that the weight and size are large.
The hook should be scrapped when one of the following occurs:
2. Dangerous section wear is 10% of the original size;
3. The opening degree is increased by 10% than the original size;
4. The torsional deformation of the hook body exceeds 10 °;
5. Dangerous section of hook or plastic deformation of hook neck;
6. The hook thread is corroded;
7. When the bushing bushing wear reaches 50% of the original size, the bushing should be replaced;
8. When the abrasion of the hook mandrel reaches 5% of the original size, the mandrel should be replaced.
- [Yunfan Rigging] Have you used the correct method of shackle?
- [Yunfan rigging] Facts about the sling industry
- [Yunfan rigging] Factors affecting the normal use of wire rope chucks
- [Yunfan rigging] Several elements of maintenance
- National Day69th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
- Mid-autumn moon is a painting, moon is a poem
- [云帆 Rigging] Introduction of forging categories
- [Yunfan rigging] Factors affecting the use of wire rope chucks
- [Yunfan rigging] Attention issues during hook take-off and landing
- [Yunfan Rigging] Requirements for using slings