15th Lantern Festival
Also known as "Shangyuan Festival" or Lantern Festival
Is the first important festival after the Spring Festival
The first month is the first month of the lunar calendar
The ancients called the night "xiao"
So the 15th day of the first full moon of the year is called the Lantern Festival
Pinned on the Chinese desire for reunion and happiness
Today, the whole family is eating dumplings together
"Tangyuan" is similar to "Reunion"
Symbolizes reunion and harmony
Streets and lights
People enjoy lanterns, guess lantern riddles, eat Lantern Festival
Promote another celebration from New Year's Eve celebrations
Become a custom for generations
For thousands of years
Whether it's sweet or miss
Every mood of love, affection
Become so beautiful tonight
Tonight, I wish you two happy months!
Tonight, may a lover become a dependent!
- Qingdao Yunfan Summary and Commendation Conference—Dream for ten years and start a new journey
- Chinese New Year
- [Yunfan rigging] scrap standards and requirements for shackle
- How to check if the hook is safe
- [Yunfan rigging] Things to watch out for when using shackles
- [Rigging use] precautions
- Lantern tonight
- New year, go home
- How to calculate the load bearing of DIN582 eye nut
- Laba Festival to