Maintenance knowledge of lifting equipment hooks
As a more common type of lifting equipment for lifting equipment, the importance of daily maintenance is not to be underestimated. Hidden safety hazards of hooks must be eliminated. Maintenance is the most essential. Daily inspection and maintenance include the following:
1. Wipe the main hook clean;
2. Lubricate pulleys, rotating parts and other parts with grease nipples;
3. Check all bolts and screws to ensure that all cotter pins are complete and open the opening;
4. Check whether the pulley grooves and flanges are worn uniformly, whether the wire rope matches the grooves, and whether the pulleys are loose or shaken;
5. Ensure that the rotating part of the hook rotates freely, and the gap cannot be too large. If it is difficult to rotate or feel stuck, you need to check whether the bearing, bushing is damaged or insufficient lubrication;
6, check the main hook for overload damage;
7. Check the side plate for elongation, hole diameter elongation, bolt bending or elongation, cracks, etc.
8. Check the anti-hook device.
Carry out daily maintenance of the hook and eliminate some hidden dangers in the bud. This is not only responsible for the progress of the project, but also for the life and property of the construction staff.
- Three or nine days
- Maintenance knowledge of lifting equipment hooks
- Qingdao Yunfan, always grateful
- Understanding wire rope chucks
- Selection of shackles and scrap standards
- Nine Nine Ninth Festival
- 19th National Congress of Dry Goods
- The use of hook specifications
- Celebrate National Day and welcome Mid-Autumn Festival
- Matters needing attention when using horseshoe shackles