How to calculate the load bearing of DIN582 eye nut
Ring nut is often used for fixed clamping between formwork and die base
It can also be used to suspend heavy molds when used with eye bolts , slings and chains.
DIN582 ring nuts are very different from those in sports
It is also called ring, which belongs to mold fasteners
The mold lifting ring includes a ring part and a screw part, and has a unique tension structure.
Ring nut is a part that tightly connects machinery and equipment
Can be connected together by the same size of eye bolt nut and screw on the inside
The ring nut is generally used to support some construction or heavyweight items.
DIN582 bearing calculation, according to material mechanics analysis:
1. Calculate the cross-sectional area of the ring nut according to the diameter of the ring nut;
2. Check the mechanical engineering manual based on the material of the ring nut
Clarify the allowable failure stress of the material;
3. Multiply the cross-sectional area of the eye nut by the allowable failure stress of the material
The result is the maximum allowable load of the eye nut, that is, the maximum load.
Before using the ring nut, you need to understand the gravity of the nut itself.
Pay attention to the rigging load in use to avoid overweight
The use situation brings unnecessary security issues.
- Qingdao Yunfan Summary and Commendation Conference—Dream for ten years and start a new journey
- Chinese New Year
- [Yunfan rigging] scrap standards and requirements for shackle
- How to check if the hook is safe
- [Yunfan rigging] Things to watch out for when using shackles
- [Rigging use] precautions
- Lantern tonight
- New year, go home
- How to calculate the load bearing of DIN582 eye nut
- Laba Festival to